Monday, October 09, 2006

People actually read this?


Interesting. I started this blog to simply record some thoughts (sort of an online diary), get some things off my chest, maybe share some of my interests. I guess the point of having a diary would not be to share it with everyone. But anyone who knows me, also knows that I am simply as transparent as the ambitions of Mahmoud Ahmadinejad. So I told my brother. Was it my subconscious that told me he'd pass it on to all who ever knew me? Maybe?

I guess what I'm getting at is: If I knew that people actually read this, maybe I'd update it more. But probably not. As Reverend Roberts so eloquently put it, I'm a "suburban soccer-dad-in-training scooter rider...." Does anyone know how much work it is to maintain this descriptor? It's really not that hard. I AM still a dad-in-training with a second on the way (which we all know is much easier than being fully trained…less responsibility, I mean) and riding a scooter is fun and economical.

Anyway, I just talked to my brother and told him I'd post a photo of Madisyn. She was having a surprisingly awesome hair day.

I'll talk to you all in another month.

1 Comments:

Blogger Yo-Mo-Fo said...

Hot baby! ...Hot! Jesse you are like a transparent rainbow. I know you love your child, but this is just no way to raise your lil kiddo. She deserves better.

4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home